Hokus Pokus Décor-Weave designs are highly detailed expressions of art which can be applied to natural wood, painted furniture or a surface of your choice
- Sheet Size: 89.3 cm x 59.5 cm
Décor Weave - Woodlands
The prepared furniture piece:
- Wipe down with a wet cloth to remove all the dust.
- It is vitally important to remove all excess dust before applying any Hokus Pokus Décor-Weave to your project.
- Sharp pieces of wood dust, no matter how small, can spoil the surface and texture of your Décor-Weave project.
- All painted surfaces must be 100% dry to avoid the Hokus Pokus Décor-Weave from lifting or creating air bubbles.
- Always plan beforehand where you are going to place your Hokus Pokus Décor-Weave and cut to size, if needed.
Applying the Décor-Weave:
- Apply a base coat of a good quality polyurethane water-based sealer and while still wet place the Décor-Weave in the desired place. Ensure all air bubbles are removed by rolling with a brayer.
- Wait about 30min then apply a 1st coat of sealer over the Hokus Pokus Décor-Weave,
- Wait until 100% dry then apply a 2nd coat and 3rd coat, ensure the surface is completely dry as per manufacturer’s instructions – don’t rush this phase.
- Once 100% dried and cured, gently sand the whole design with 400 grit sandpaper to a smooth texture. Clean with a wet cloth.