About Make Me Pretty Upcycling
Your one Stop Shop for Upcycling Supplies
I offer a variety of workshops throughout the year (every month with the exception of December & January. Workshops fall into categories: Create or 101.
101 workshops are all about mastering new skills in depth.
Create workshops are all about having fun working on a fabulous take home project.
I have a selection of 'how to' & 'info' You Tube videos available to help you with your projects - just click on the VIDEO tab, or find my You Tube Channel
Furniture & Accessories For Sale
My name is Karen and my business is upcycling and repurposing pre-loved items, creating objects that are pleasing to the eye and heart. I particularly love the lines of older furniture and hate to see these pieces wasted. My challenge is to 'pretty up' these old and tired items to create something that will fit in with modern décor and lifestyles.
On offer is a mixture of French Country, one off whimsical pieces, natural wood and colorful modern pieces. I work on large and small items using a range of paints, waxes, and other finishes when upcycling my items (Mineral – Enamel – Chalk paints | matt, low sheen & gloss) from a variety of provides all sourced internationally and from within NZ.
What you can be sure of is that each item is a unique creation.
You can view my creations online (click on the 'Furniture' and 'Accessories' tabs). Alternatively text or email me if you would like to view these creations up close:
email@example.com | 021 129 1486
All products are non refundable.
1. Upcycling products (paint, transfers, stencils etc)
* Christchurch buyers: Free of Charge if picking up from the Make Me Pretty Upcycling showroom.
* NZ wide courier post. City $10 | Rural Delivery $14. All orders are tracked and traced - you will be sent an email with the tracking details. Generally your parcel will arrive in 1-3 working days, but due to Covid or peak season (eg: Christmas) they can take 5-8 days.
* Christchurch buyers: All furniture must be collected from my showroom. I recommend bringing a blanket or duvet to protect your new purchase in transit.
* Out of Town buyers: ask me to arrange a quote (or if you have a company you use regularly you can arrange the quote yourself).