I run a selection of workshops throughout the year - generally on Sat & Sun mornings. I can however schedule other times if you have a group of 4 interested. Just contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange.
So, which workshop is the right one for you? To help you decide, just click on the button below. The one thing in common with all my workshops is small group numbers, learning in a fun and hands on environment, and coming away with a mind awash with ideas, backed by knowledge.
I look forward to you joining me soon.
PS: if you'd like a workshop on a different subject, just contact me! (its that easy)
I offer a range of 7 workshops ranging from 1 - 3 hours. Most take place on weekend mornings.
The BYO workshop only operates in summer.
1. GETTING STARTED 101 : 3 hours $150 - perfect for beginners
2. PAINT, MOULDS & TRANSFERS : 3 hours $150 - perfect for intermediate level5.
3. PAINT & STENCIL A TRAY : 2.5 hours $100 - metal or wood tray included in course cost
4. STENCILLING 101 : 2.5 hours $100 - take your stencil skills to the next level
5. UPCYCLE WITH MINERAL PAINT & MOULDS: 2.5 hours $100 - work on a pair of terracotta pots
6. BYO PIECE to paint & stencil : 2 hours $80 - everything provided for you to work on your own small piece (summer only)
7. INTRO TO MINERAL PAINT : 1 hour $30 - find out why experienced upcyclers love mineral paint